A Handier Way to Take MCT
How do you take your good fat? For some, ensuring a good dose of MCT each day involves a rather oily swallow of coconut oil. While coconut oil is a good source of MCT, only about 60% of it contains actual MCT (less, actually if you want to get technical, because most of it is in the form of lauric acid, a ‘faux MCT’. (You can read more here).
Not everyone can – or is willing to – load up on coconut oil each day, so we at Food for Health by Xndo have launched a much handier form of 100% MCT powder. Ready to eat, handy to carry around and most importantly much more potent! Plus, they come with a host of additional benefits such as prebiotics and dietary fibre. These sachets can be simply added to drinks or food – or even consumed directly! Here’re a few ways to MCT-boost your day. This ultra-rich smoothie will serve as a power breakfast or quick lunch to fuel your day
- 1 sachet Xndo Protein Shake
- 1 sachet Xndo 100% MCT powder
- 1 small banana
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt (optional)
- ½ cup water or milk (adjust amount to your personal preference)
- Blend all the ingredients together till smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!